Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Basement Fire in Lansing Home

Basement Fire in Lansing Home

A fire sparked by a short in the fuse box in the basement of this Lansing home caused damage throughout the entire home. Soot webs and smoke damage could be found all the way up to the second floor.

Small Fire in Okemos Basement

Small Fire in Okemos Basement

A small fan caused a fire in the basement bedroom of this Okemos home. While the damage is rather minimal, smoke, soot, and odors can have a larger affect on the home.

Fire in Okemos Home

Fire in Okemos Home

A fire caused by an unattended candle on the dining room table of this Okemos and spread throughout the home, affecting bedrooms on the opposite end of the house on the second floor. 

Ozone Machine Used After Fire

Ozone Machine Used After Fire

This Bath, MI home suffered a fire in the basement. After all restoration and reconstruction was complete, SERVPRO of East Lansing/Haslett used an ozone machine to get rid of any lingering smells from the fire. An ozone machine, or generator, chemically breaks down odor- causing molecules in any areas where air is able to flow.

Lansing, MI Kitchen Fire

Lansing, MI Kitchen Fire

This was the aftermath of a kitchen fire in Lansing when we arrived on the scene. These cupboards were above the stove where the fire started. A small grease fire can engulf your kitchen in a matter of seconds, and affect the rest of the home with significant smoke and soot damage.

Soot webs/tags

Soot webs/tags

Upon first glance, one would assume that these are just spiderwebs that have been covered in soot from a fire. When smoke and soot travels throughout a home or building during a fire, the sticky root of the soot creates a unique chain that gathers in corners, resembling spooky black spiderwebs!