Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire in Okemos Home


A fire that started in the dining room of this Okemos home suffered major smoke damage throughout the entire home. Soot webs could be found on the ceilings of t... READ MORE



Small Fire in Okemos Home


A small fan on the floor of this basement bedroom in an Okemos home was the cause of this fire. Although the fire was caught and put out quickly, the damage spr... READ MORE



Fire in Haslett Home


A fire ripped through the walls of this Haslett home, taking some of the floor out with it, too. The fire was caused by a hole in the HVAC system from the firep... READ MORE



Electrical Fire in Bath, MI Basement


This family’s Bath, MI home suffered from a fire caused by the breaker panel in the basement. It’s always devastating when a family experiences... READ MORE



Damaging Fire in Okemos Home


A pillar candle burning on a small platter sparked a fire in the dining room of this Okemos, MI home. While the fire was relatively small, smoke and soot travel... READ MORE



Fire in Lansing STEM Academy


A fire from a heat lamp caused great damage to this Lansing STEM Academy classroom. The fire, while relatively small, set off the sprinkler system. SERVPRO of E... READ MORE