A local home experienced a kitchen fire that appeared to have started from the oven and stove. Once the fire was put out, the homeowners put in a call to their local SERVPRO franchise, SERVPRO of East Lansing/Haslett to help restore their home. The fire had caused lots of soot, smoke and smell damage throughout the entire home. In order to eliminate all the damage, the SERVPRO team needed to deconstruct most of the house. After lots of long days and hard work, the SERVPRO team was able to remediate the damage and the home is now ready to be rebuilt.