If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (517) 999-0789

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

East Lansing Water Damage

This East Lansing rental experienced serious water damage after a floor drain back-up. The tenants were quick to contact their landlord, who called us to get mi... READ MORE

Hidden Mold in Lansing Home

This Lansing family's home had extensive microbial growth hiding behind the walls in their laundry room, covering the studs, insulation, and floor. Believe it o... READ MORE

Water Damage in East Lansing Home

The refrigerator in this East Lansing, MI home leaked, causing extensive damage to the kitchen, hallway, and dining room. SERVPRO of East Lansing/Haslett was qu... READ MORE

Sewage Backup in Williamston Business

The basement of this Williamston, MI business suffered a sewage backup, spilling waste all over the floor. Our technicians were quick to respond, ensuring the b... READ MORE

Sump Pump Failure in Haslett Home

This Haslett, MI home's sump pump failed to continue working properly, resulting in the water migrating into the finished basement. Our technicians were able to... READ MORE

Sump Pump Failure

This large Holt, MI basement suffered extensive water damage when the sump pump failed to continue working properly. Utilizing the technique of Applied Structur... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Haslett, MI Basement

This Haslett, MI family discovered extensive microbial growth in their basement. SERVPRO of East Lansing/Haslett has trained technicians that were able to test ... READ MORE

East Lansing Police Department

The East Lansing Police Department experienced a pipe burst in their main office area. The pressure of the water caused some ceiling tiles to crumble and fall. ... READ MORE

Water and Mold Jackson, MI Golf Course

This Jackson, MI golf course was designed in 1960, and is still owned by the same family. While the course was closed for the winter, a pipe burst in the club h... READ MORE

Fire in Lansing STEM Academy

A fire from a heat lamp caused great damage to this Lansing STEM Academy classroom. The fire, while relatively small, set off the sprinkler system. SERVPRO of E... READ MORE

Injecti-dry Floor Mats in East Lansing Home

A sneaky leak under the cabinets in this East Lansing home's kitchen caused water to collect between the hardwood floor and ceiling of the basement. With the us... READ MORE

Drain Backup in East Lansing Dentist Office

Commercial Services There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your East Lansing commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an... READ MORE

Damaging Fire in Okemos Home

A pillar candle burning on a small platter sparked a fire in the dining room of this Okemos, MI home. While the fire was relatively small, smoke and soot travel... READ MORE

Electrical Fire in Bath, MI Basement

This family’s Bath, MI home suffered from a fire caused by the breaker panel in the basement. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a ho... READ MORE

City of Lansing Parking Ramp

This downtown Lansing parking ramp provides shelter for cars while drivers are working - but it was also providing shelter for a flock of pigeons! Droppings cov... READ MORE

Mold in Attic of Okemos Home

During an intense windstorm in the spring, many roofs were damaged and required tarping until the damage could be fixed. Mold was found in this attic during an ... READ MORE

Fire in Haslett Home

A fire ripped through the walls of this Haslett home, taking some of the floor out with it, too. The fire was caused by a hole in the HVAC system from the firep... READ MORE

Sump Pump Failure in Lansing Home

Mid-Michigan's spring rainstorms can cause a lot of damage for homeowners. The rains during April caused this sump pump in this Lansing family's home to fail an... READ MORE

8 Feet of Water in East Lansing Home

This East Lansing family had recently moved out of town and were getting ready to list this home for sale. Upon return in the middle of the night from a couple ... READ MORE

Heavy Rains Cause Sump Pump to Fail

Heavy spring rainfall in Michigan can cause sump pumps to fail quite often, and the sump pump of this East Lansing home did just that. Along with the help of a ... READ MORE

Mold Behind Cabinets in Okemos Basement

Moisture trapped behind the cabinets of the bar in this Okemos basement let to a serious mold problem. Believe it or not, mold problems like this can be mitigat... READ MORE

Mold in Park Utility Shed

The City of Lansing noticed an area of mold in a utility shed at one of their parks, and called SERVPRO of East Lansing/Haslett to come out to do an estimate an... READ MORE

Water in Lansing Basement

Catching something before it gets really bad is key to preventing further damage and the possibility of mold. Having been a previous customer, this Lansing home... READ MORE