Injecti-dry Floor Mats in East Lansing Home
A sneaky leak under the cabinets in this East Lansing home's kitchen caused water to collect between the hardwood floor and ceiling of the basement. With the use of these Injecti-dry floor mats, our technicians were able to draw out trapped water vapor.
Drying hardwood floors is trickier than any other type of flooring, as hardwood floors maintain a moisture content constantly. Hardwood floors with too high of a moisture content will swell and cup, while hardwood floors that are lacking enough moisture can crown.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.