What our Customers say...

Fire Damage Testimonials

The fire I experienced in my home was absolutely devastating. However, the SERVPRO of East Lansing/Haslett team was so polite and professional, they really helped keep my family calm during this awful time.

I had no idea a small fire from a fan in a basement bedroom would cause so much damage, or take so long to repair. SERVPRO of East Lansing/Haslett kept me informed of what was going on the whole time and got my basement back to normal!

Having a fire in our kitchen was one of the scariest things we've experienced in our home. SERVPRO was able to get that awful smell out and everything looking better than it did before.

I'm one of those people who always thought "ahh, that'll never happen to me." But it did - a fire from an unattended candle. And it couldn't have happened at a worse time, as I was in the processing of selling my house! SERVPRO came in and got everything dried out, got rid of that smokey smell, and got the place ready to be shown.

I was very impressed by SERVPRO's onsite crew. I will definitely be recommending them to friends and family!

We are so pleased with the work. It was done quickly and neatly. The work ethic demonstrated by the team was exceptional. If we ever need any kind of cleaning service again, we will call SERVPRO. It made our fire loss much easier to bear. Thanks so very much!