Spring Fire Safety Tips
Spring is just around the corner and we all know what that means - SPRING CLEANING! When planning out your spring cleaning checklist, be sure to incorporate these tips to keep your home or business safe from fire.
• Test your smoke alarms, and replace any alarms that are 10 years old or older.
• Test your carbon monoxide alarms, and replace any alarms that are 7 years old or older.
• Check your dryer vents and clean the hosing.
• Clean clutter inside and outside your home.
• Check the cords on your appliances. If any are cracked or frayed, repair or replace them.
• Practice your home fire escape plan.
If your property does suffer fire or smoke damage, contact SERVPRO of East Lansing/Haslett at 517-999-0789 and we'll help make it "Like it never even happened."