Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Behind Cabinets in Okemos Basement


Moisture trapped behind the cabinets of the bar in this Okemos basement let to a serious mold problem. Believe it or not, mold problems like this can be mi... READ MORE



Heavy Rains Cause Sump Pump to Fail


Heavy spring rainfall in Michigan can cause sump pumps to fail quite often, and the sump pump of this East Lansing home did just that. Along with the help of a ... READ MORE



8 Feet of Water in East Lansing Home


This East Lansing family had recently moved out of town and were getting ready to list this home for sale. Upon return in the middle of the night from a couple ... READ MORE



Sump Pump Failure in Lansing Home


Mid-Michigan's spring rainstorms can cause a lot of damage for homeowners. The rains during April caused this sump pump in this Lansing family's home to fail an... READ MORE



Fire in Haslett Home


A fire ripped through the walls of this Haslett home, taking some of the floor out with it, too. The fire was caused by a hole in the HVAC system from the firep... READ MORE



Mold in Attic of Okemos Home


During an intense windstorm in the spring, many roofs were damaged and required tarping until the damage could be fixed. Mold was found in this attic during an ... READ MORE



City of Lansing Parking Ramp


This downtown Lansing parking ramp provides shelter for cars while drivers are working - but it was also providing shelter for a flock of pigeons! Droppings cov... READ MORE



Drain Backup in East Lansing Dentist Office


Commercial ServicesThere's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your East Lansing commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an ... READ MORE



Injecti-dry Floor Mats in East Lansing Home


A sneaky leak under the cabinets in this East Lansing home's kitchen caused water to collect between the hardwood floor and ceiling of the basement. With t... READ MORE



Fire in Lansing STEM Academy


A fire from a heat lamp caused great damage to this Lansing STEM Academy classroom. The fire, while relatively small, set off the sprinkler system. SERVPRO of E... READ MORE